It’s the most important thing in your home.
When you want to make sure that the air in your home is clean and free from harmful particulates, you may want to consider the installation of an air purification system. These can be installed along with central air conditioner units as part of a whole-home HVAC system, which is the most energy-efficient route, or you can purchase stand-alone purifiers to use in various rooms throughout your home. Either way, these systems will ensure that your family is not only comfortable, but also healthy.
No matter what your HVAC needs may be, A Superior Air Conditioning has you covered. If you are interested in a central air conditioner, a ductless air conditioner or even an air purification system, please do not hesitate to call us today. Our air purifier and central air conditioner prices simply cannot be outdone!
Read about indoor air purifiers.
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The average American breathes 3,400 gallons of air each day, making ambient air pollution a major environmental problem.
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- Common indoor air pollutants include dust mites, pollen, mold, radon, carbon monoxide, excessive carbon dioxide, and other chemical fumes.
- Indoor air pollution is two to five times worse (sometimes a 100x worse) than the air outdoors.
- Air pollution contributes to lung disease, respiratory tract infections, asthma and lung cancer.
- The largest reductions in indoor air pollution can be achieved by switching from solid fuels (biomass, coal) to cleaner and more efficient fuels and energy technologies.
- Indoor air pollution is a problem for all types of homes, whether in a dense urban city or a rural town.
- Nearly 2 million people die prematurely from illness attributable to indoor air pollution from household solid fuel use.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
- Controlling exposure to indoor allergens and environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) could prevent 65 percent of asthma cases among elementary school-age children.
A Superior Air Conditioning specializes in indoor air quality and can help show you why it is impacting your health.
Give us a call or send us an email today!