A Superior AC Preventative Maintenance Plan
Our Preventative Maintenance Plan is Performed Twice a Year
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Silver Plan
. A thorough inspection of the indoor unit, outdoor unit, and duct work.
. Cost $125 per year for two visits (Spring & Fall).
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Gold Plan
. A thorough inspection of the indoor unit, outdoor unit, duct work, AND dryer vent cleaning.
. Cost $240 per year for two visits (Spring & Fall).
Without regular servicing, heating and cooling systems waste energy and are more likely to break down more frequently.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Two Year Parts Warranty (minimum) on ALL Repairs
- One Year Labor (minimum) Warranty on ALL Repairs
- Two Annual Maintenance Visits
- Emergency Spot Coolers Available
- Trust Certified Technicians
- Priority Service Over Non-Plan Customers
- Fast Response & 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Overtime Service Charges
- Extended Appointment Times to Fit Your Schedule
- Maintain & Validates Manufacturer Warranties
- Reduce the Risk of Costly Breakdowns
- Reduce Energy Costs
- Maintain Safe Operation
- Improve Comfort & Reliability
- 15% Discount on Heating & Cooling Repairs
- 5% Discount on Heating & Cooling Equipment
- 10% Discount on HVAC Accessories
- $10 Discount on Service Fees’
Why HVAC Maintenance?
With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
Just like your car, your heating, cooling and plumbing systems also need regular tune-ups.
A typical maintenance check-up will include tightening all electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
Routine maintenance will protect you from major system repairs and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty.
It’s not just about getting a maintenance plan for your HVAC system…it’s about saving you money, extending the life of your system, and keeping your home comfortable year after year. Most service agreements, you pay higher prices for priority service and repairs. With an A Superior Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service at a discount, but we will do the work necessary to prevent potential breakdowns from happening, saving you money and future stress.
Don’t wait! Get the benefits of preventive maintenance with the service you expect from A Superior AC. Our technicians are trained, on time and there to serve you! With our technicians you don’t have to worry about cleaning afterwards, they’ll cover their shoes before they enter your home, lay down work mats to keep the work areas clean and always tidy up when they’re done.