Need a reliable and affordable HVAC preventative maintenance services in Fort Walton Beach and surrounding areas?
Look no further, A Superior AC offers quality service and outstanding customer service to all preventative maintenance membership levels.
Why sign up for a HVAC Preventative Maintenance service plan?
With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
Just like your car, your heating, cooling and plumbing systems also need regular tune-ups.
A typical maintenance check-up will include tightening all electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
Routine maintenance will protect you from major system repairs and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Silver Plan in Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Two Year Parts Warranty (minimum) on ALL Repairs
- One Year Labor (minimum) Warranty on ALL Repairs
- Two Annual Maintenance Visits
- Emergency Spot Coolers Available
- Trust Certified Technicians
- Priority Service Over Non-Plan Customers
- Fast Response & 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Overtime Service Charges
- Extended Appointment Times to Fit Your Schedule
- Maintain & Validates Manufacturer Warranties
- Reduce the Risk of Costly Breakdowns
- Reduce Energy Costs
- Maintain Safe Operation
- Improve Comfort & Reliability
- 15% Discount on Heating & Cooling Repairs
- 5% Discount on Heating & Cooling Equipment
- 10% Discount on HVAC Accessories
- $10 Discount on Service Fees
For every friend, neighbor, or family member you refer to us that uses our services, we’ll send you $25 gift card to show our appreciation. Just have your them call our office at (850) 258-3225 and tell us they were referred by you. Thanks, we appreciate you sharing your experience.
Don’t wait! Get the benefits of preventive maintenance with the service you expect from A Superior AC. Our technicians are trained, on time and there to serve you! With our technicians you don’t have to worry about cleaning afterwards, they’ll cover their shoes before they enter your home, lay down work mats to keep the work areas clean and always tidy up when they’re done.
Additional Prevention Benefits include:
- A Superior AC trust certified technicians
- 24-hour emergency service
- Reduced system breakdowns
- Increased efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Safe operation of equipment
- “Free” spot coolers (a/c unit) delivered and installed in your home in emergencies
Click here to learn more about our preventative maintenance service plans.