A Superior Air Conditioning Company is founded in Panama City Beach, Florida. We enjoy a beachy lifestyle and we absolutely understand the concerns of the damaging force of the salt air on your air conditioning unit. We offer corrosion inhibitors to combat this destructive force.
Clamp-On Corrosion Inhibitor
For years, air conditioning manufacturers’ have been plagued with the expensive problem of the aluminum fins deteriorating when the air conditioning unit is installed near the coast. The reason the fins deteriorate so quickly is due to a process called Galvanic Corrosion, or commonly referred to as electrolysis. Galvanic Corrosion occurs whenever you have dissimilar metals, electrical power and electrolyte present. The air conditioning system is made of copper, steel and aluminum. The moist salt air acts as an electrolyte. Since Galvanic Corrosion only damages the softest or weakest metal, which is the aluminum, the aluminum fins begin to deteriorate as soon as the system is started. That's why we like using corrosion inhibitors.
Corrosion Inhibitor Features:
- Specialty zinc alloy for enhanced protection of both aluminum and copper components.
- High surface area design.
- Higher Mass Design. Up to 2.5 times the weight of competing products.
- Units can be split and surface mounted to increase application sites for corrosion protection.
- Easy install….only requires a standard # 2 Philips screw driver.
- Professional appearance.
- Corrosion protection for hvac compressor lines, coils and fins.
- Fights galvanic and formicary corrosion.
- Can be mounted by the condenser and evaporator coil for added protection.
- Begins protecting immediately.
Payments Options & Financing Solutions
A Superior Air Conditioning Company is here to make your air conditioning needs simple and easy on you. We understand how stressful an emergency repair or major replacement can be and so we offer plenty of ways for you to pay, including smart financing solutions that are affordable on you.
- Checks, Money Orders, and Cashier Checks drawn on both personal and business accounts.
- Major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Convenient monthly invoicing available for approved commercial accounts.
- Affordable financing to spread out the cost over several months or years.
- National Energy Improvement Fund offers 9.99% APR, 120 month fixed rate with no fees.