Air Conditioning Repairs
A Superior Air Conditioning Company are your full service HVAC repair specialists. We are available 24 hours a day to service your needs, so if your air conditioner stops working in the middle of the night, there is no need for concern. Our exceptional service team are friendly, respectful and incredibly well-versed in HVAC repair, so you can rest assured that we will provide total comfort care to you and your family.
Complete HVAC Repair Service
Our experienced technicians have seen it all, so there's no problem we cannot solve quickly and efficiently. For over 23 years, we have repaired and serviced all makes and models of air conditioners across North Florida. From leaky ducts and broken registers, to faulty thermostats, expired evaporators, and all the pieces and parts like condensers, electrical systems, thermal heat pumps and more. No matter the day or time, A Superior Air Conditioning Company is ready to head your way when you need us.
Residential & Commercial Repairs
Our exceptional service team enjoys working on all types of climate control systems. We provide expert care for your home, office, condo, store, warehouse or professional facility. When you need repair for any reason and at any time, A Superior Air Conditioning Company should be your go-to repair company. We offer transparency in our prices, 24 hour service, free in-home estimates, top-notch HVAC equipment and plenty of friendly advice.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to be Repaired
These are some of the very common aliments that are point to a need for your heating and cooling system to be repaired.
- Faulty Thermostat – Long run cycles or mismatched room temperatures suggests your thermostat needs replaced.
- Lack of Air Flow – Weak air flow from your vents could have a failing compressor or major duct work issue.
- Warm Air – If your air conditioner is blowing out warm air when you expect cold air your system needs to be repaired.
- Moisture – Water droplets or leakage around your air conditioning system is a major concern and should not be overlooked.
- Odd Sounds – Thumping, bumping, squeaking, or any other unusual noises, is always worth investigating immediately.
- Unusual Odors – Odd or foul smells coming from your AC unit is very unpleasant and could point to mold or mildew issue.
Payments Options & Financing Solutions
A Superior Air Conditioning Company is here to make your air conditioning needs simple and easy on you. We understand how stressful an emergency repair or major replacement can be and so we offer plenty of ways for you to pay, including smart financing solutions that are affordable on you.
- Checks, Money Orders, and Cashier Checks drawn on both personal and business accounts.
- Major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Convenient monthly invoicing available for approved commercial accounts.
- Affordable financing to spread out the cost over several months or years.
- National Energy Improvement Fund offers 9.99% APR, 120 month fixed rate with no fees.