Aeroseal Duct Sealing
A Superior Air Conditioning Company are the Aeroseal duct sealing professionals. We know duct work really well and understand how important your duct work is for the optimal health of your family and HVAC System.
Do You Have Healthy Duct Work?
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology estimates that 50% of all illnesses are caused by poor indoor air quality (IAQ). The EPA lists indoor pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health, causing 8.5 million deaths each year. are caused by poor indoor air quality (IAQ). The EPA lists indoor pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health, causing 8.5 million deaths each year.
How Does Areoseal Work?
Cracks and holes in your home’s air vents and duct system allow heated and cooled air to escape before reaching your rooms. While even new ductwork may look professionally installed, each metal on metal connection that has not been properly sealed is a point of leakage. This results in leaving you with stuffy, uncomfortable rooms and wasted energy. Aeroseal automatically finds and seals all the leaks throughout your entire duct system with precision. Giving you a home with even temperatures in every room, healthier air, and energy savings.
Some of the Concerns with Unsealed Ducts:
Sealing air return ducts is important to you and your family’s health and well-being.
- Dusty home and more frequent filter changes.
- Poor and unhealthy indoor air quality.
- Uncontrollable humidity problems.
- Increased energy consumption.
Safe for Family and Pets
The Aeroseal product is completely safe to use as a water-soluble organic compound. Hospitals, surgery centers, schools and public buildings use Aeroseal to make sure their air is clean, healthy and comfortable – and that saved them energy and money in the process. Please contact A Superior Air Conditioning Company for free information to better understand the many benefits of sealing your duct work.
Payments Options & Financing Solutions
A Superior Air Conditioning Company is here to make your air conditioning needs simple and easy on you. We understand how stressful an emergency repair or major replacement can be and so we offer plenty of ways for you to pay, including smart financing solutions that are affordable on you.
- Checks, Money Orders, and Cashier Checks drawn on both personal and business accounts.
- Major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Convenient monthly invoicing available for approved commercial accounts.
- Affordable financing to spread out the cost over several months or years.
- National Energy Improvement Fund offers 9.99% APR, 120 month fixed rate with no fees.